Everyone ages. Our organs, skin, hair, nails, lashes and brain all decrease in vitality over time. Poor lifestyle, diet and health exacerbate the damages to our organs.
The liver is one of the main detoxifiers of the body and helps regulate toxins. The liver is an essential organ that has many functions in the body, including making proteins and blood clotting factors, manufacturing triglycerides and cholesterol, glycogen synthesis, and bile production, it is a large organ that sits on the right-hand side of the belly and also the body’s largest internal organ.
Many different disease processes can occur in the liver, including infections such as hepatitis, cirrhosis (scarring), cancers, and damage by medications or toxins.
Prolonged and heavy consumption of alcohol causes liver damage.
Signs of poor liver health are subtle and often ignored, here am going to mention some of the main and common signs of Liver Damage and Diseases.[ads1]
These are some of the signs
- Tiredness and weakness: weariness and fatigue happen to everybody but when it becomes continuous, could be pointing to something more serious. Liver damage can cause feelings of fatigue and weakness when the liver is unable to filter out toxins. Toxin buildup makes us feel weak. Standing for a long time may prove too much.
- No appetite: Liver damage suppresses your appetite. As the liver struggles to filter toxins, you may not feel hungry throughout the day.
- Severe Abdominal Pain: Regular severe abdominal pain is a direct sign of liver damage. Pain that starts at the rib or on the upper right side of your abdomen are signs of liver damage. Sharp stabbing or debilitating pains must be assessed.
- Vomiting: when your liver is not functioning accordingly severe stress is placed on the gastrointestinal tract. This causes vomiting and nausea. Hence persistent vomiting, chronic nausea and weariness must be assessed appropriately.
- Short-term memory loss: When your liver can no longer address those toxins, they make their way to the brain. When the toxins accumulate in your brain, the impact on your memory recall.
- Urine Changes: Dark Yellow urine often associated with dehydration, could be a sign of liver damage. In the case of liver damage, your urine, eyes and skin turn yellow, due to bilirubin build up. The natural functions of the liver on the bile cease and the bile is thus excreted into the kidney and ultimately passed through the urine. Rehydrate before you see your doctor.
- Irritation of the skin: Persistent itchy, flaky skin, with thick flaky itchy patches all over the skin, could be a sign of liver damage.
Wounds: the liver provides the protein that is needed in healing wounds. If the liver has the problem, wounds take a longer time to heal.
Chiemerie Izuogu also known as Lil Emmzy is a Tech blogger @ weboform.com, he post the best blogging tips you need, networking tips, hacks, educative posts, phones and reviews on latest updates and how to making money online tips.